AJAX Control Toolkit Release Notes - June 2013 Release
June 2013 release of the AJAX Control Toolkit.
- AJAX Control Toolkit .NET 4.5 – AJAX Control Toolkit for .NET 4.5 and sample site (Recommended).
- AJAX Control Toolkit .NET 4 – AJAX Control Toolkit for .NET 4 and sample site (Recommended).
- AJAX Control Toolkit .NET 3.5 – AJAX Control Toolkit for .NET 3.5 and sample site (Recommended).
- Instructions for using the AJAX Control Toolkit with ASP.NET 4.5 can be found at http://stephenwalther.com/archive/2012/09/20/september-2012-release-of-the-ajax-control-toolkit.aspx
- The current version of the AJAX Control Toolkit is not compatible with ASP.NET 2.0. The latest version that is compatible with ASP.NET 2.0 can be found here: 20229
- Pages using controls from AJAX Control Tookit .NET 3.5 must use the ToolkitScriptManager
, rather than the ASP.NET ScriptManager.
- AJAX Control Tookit .NET 4 cannot be loaded in Visual Studio 2008
. It requires Visual Studio 2010.
- When using the Ajax Control Toolkit with Visual Studio 2008, you must have Visual Studio Service Pack 1 installed.
- Instructions for contributing a bug report can be found at http://www.asp.net/ajaxlibrary/act_contribute_bug.ashx
Learn how to install the toolkit and add the toolkit to the Visual Studio/Visual Web Developer toolbox with the following videos and tutorials.
For details on the new features included with this release, please see Stephen Walther's blog post at http://stephenwalther.com/archive/2013/06/09/june-2013-release-of-the-ajax-control-toolkit
- Upload to Azure - The AjaxFileUpload control now supports uploading directly to Windows Azure blob storage.
- New AjaxFileUpload Events -- The AjaxFileUpload now supports UploadStart and UploadCompleteAll events which are useful when uploading multiple files.
- SlideShow Animations - The SlideShow control has been improved to display animations when transitioning between slides.
This release of the Ajax Control Toolkit was brought to you by Superexpert Consulting
-- we build ASP.NET websites