AJAX Control Toolkit Release Notes - December 2013 Release
December 2013 release of the AJAX Control Toolkit.
- AJAX Control Toolkit .NET 4.5 – AJAX Control Toolkit for .NET 4.5 and sample site (Recommended).
- AJAX Control Toolkit .NET 4 – AJAX Control Toolkit for .NET 4 and sample site (Recommended).
- AJAX Control Toolkit .NET 3.5 – AJAX Control Toolkit for .NET 3.5 and sample site (Recommended).
- Instructions for using the AJAX Control Toolkit with ASP.NET 4.5 can be found at http://stephenwalther.com/archive/2012/09/20/september-2012-release-of-the-ajax-control-toolkit.aspx
- The current version of the AJAX Control Toolkit is not compatible with ASP.NET 2.0. The latest version that is compatible with ASP.NET 2.0 can be found here: 20229
- You must use the ToolkitScriptManager instead of the ScriptManager with the Ajax Control Toolkit.
- You must use Visual Studio 2012 to view or modify the source code for the Ajax Control Toolkit.
- Instructions for contributing a bug report can be found at http://www.asp.net/ajaxlibrary/act_contribute_bug.ashx
This release of the Ajax Control Toolkit includes a new version of the Tabs control rewritten using jQuery. It also includes several important bug fixes.
For details on the new features included with this release, please see Stephen Walther's blog post at http://stephenwalther.com/archive/2013/12/14/ajax-control-toolkit-december-2013-release
- Tabs control - Completely rewritten using jQuery and the jQueryExtender base class.
- Add and Remove Scripts - New <add> and <remove> elements can be used in the AjaxControlToolkit.config file to add or remove scripts from the script bundle generated by the Ajax Control Toolkit.
- HTMLEditor Control - The HTMLEditor control has been updated to work with the new Ajax Control Toolkit bundling and minification framework.
- AjaxFileUpload and Windows Azure Websites - The AjaxFileUpload control was updated to resolve an issue concerning the TMP folder in a Windows Azure Website.
- Additional Bug Fixes - The following issues reported on CodePlex were fixed:
Learn how to install the toolkit and add the toolkit to the Visual Studio/Visual Web Developer toolbox with the following videos and tutorials.
This release of the Ajax Control Toolkit was brought to you by Superexpert Consulting
-- we build ASP.NET websites