AJAX Control Toolkit Release Notes - April 1 2011 Release
April 1, 2011 release of the AJAX Control Toolkit.
- AJAX Control Toolkit .NET 4 - Binary – AJAX Control Toolkit for .NET 4 and sample site (Recommended).
- AJAX Control Toolkit .NET 3.5 - Binary – AJAX Control Toolkit for .NET 3.5 and sample site (Recommended).
- AJAX Control Toolkit - Source – AJAX Control Toolkit source code for ASP.NET 3.5/ASP.NET 4.
- The current version of the AJAX Control Toolkit is not compatible with ASP.NET 2.0. The latest version that is compatible with ASP.NET 2.0 can be found here: 20229
- Pages using controls from AJAX Control Tookit .NET 3.5 must use the ToolkitScriptManager
, rather than the ASP.NET ScriptManager.
- AJAX Control Tookit .NET 4 cannot be loaded in Visual Studio 2008
. It requires Visual Studio 2010.
- When using the Ajax Control Toolkit with Visual Studio 2008, you must have Visual Studio Service Pack 1 installed.
- Instructions for contributing a bug report can be found at http://www.asp.net/ajaxlibrary/act_contribute_bug.ashx
Learn how to install the toolkit and add the toolkit to the Visual Studio/Visual Web Developer toolbox with the following videos and tutorials.
- Several bug fixes have been made to improve the compatibility of the Ajax Control Toolkit and Internet Explorer 9.
- The RoundedCorners extender has been enhanced to take advantage of CSS 3 attributes when a browser supports these attributes.
- The DropShadow extender has been enhanced to take advantage of CSS 3 attributes when a browser supports these attributes.
- A new jQuery test project has been added to the Ajax Control Toolkit to provide better test coverage for the Ajax Control Toolkit controls.
This release of the Ajax Control Toolkit was brought to you by Superexpert Consulting
-- we build ASP.NET websites