AJAX Control Toolkit Release Notes - May 2012 Release
May 2012 release of the AJAX Control Toolkit.
- AJAX Control Toolkit .NET 4 - Binary – AJAX Control Toolkit for .NET 4 and sample site (Recommended).
- AJAX Control Toolkit .NET 3.5 - Binary – AJAX Control Toolkit for .NET 3.5 and sample site (Recommended).
- The current version of the AJAX Control Toolkit is not compatible with ASP.NET 2.0. The latest version that is compatible with ASP.NET 2.0 can be found here: 20229
- Pages using controls from AJAX Control Tookit .NET 3.5 must use the ToolkitScriptManager
, rather than the ASP.NET ScriptManager.
- AJAX Control Tookit .NET 4 cannot be loaded in Visual Studio 2008
. It requires Visual Studio 2010.
- When using the Ajax Control Toolkit with Visual Studio 2008, you must have Visual Studio Service Pack 1 installed.
- Instructions for contributing a bug report can be found at http://www.asp.net/ajaxlibrary/act_contribute_bug.ashx
Learn how to install the toolkit and add the toolkit to the Visual Studio/Visual Web Developer toolbox with the following videos and tutorials.
- Ajax File Upload Control - This release includes an all new file upload control which supports displaying file upload progress, multiple file uploads, and drag-and-drop upload.
- HtmlEditorExtender Image Upload - The HtmlEditorExtender now supports uploading images.
- HtmlEditorExtender Source View - The HtmlEditorExtender now supports a Source and Design view tab.
- Bug Fixes - Fixes to the highest voted bugs for the HtmlEditorExtender control.
- Latest AntiXSS Library - The Ajax Control Toolkit has been updated to use the latest version of the Microsoft Anti-Cross Site Scripting Library (version 4.2).
This release of the Ajax Control Toolkit was brought to you by Superexpert Consulting
-- we build ASP.NET websites