AJAX Control Toolkit Release Notes - June 2012 Release
June 2012 release of the AJAX Control Toolkit.
- AJAX Control Toolkit .NET 4 – AJAX Control Toolkit for .NET 4 and sample site (Recommended).
- AJAX Control Toolkit .NET 3.5 – AJAX Control Toolkit for .NET 3.5 and sample site (Recommended).
- The current version of the AJAX Control Toolkit is not compatible with ASP.NET 2.0. The latest version that is compatible with ASP.NET 2.0 can be found here: 20229
- Pages using controls from AJAX Control Tookit .NET 3.5 must use the ToolkitScriptManager
, rather than the ASP.NET ScriptManager.
- AJAX Control Tookit .NET 4 cannot be loaded in Visual Studio 2008
. It requires Visual Studio 2010.
- When using the Ajax Control Toolkit with Visual Studio 2008, you must have Visual Studio Service Pack 1 installed.
- Instructions for contributing a bug report can be found at http://www.asp.net/ajaxlibrary/act_contribute_bug.ashx
Learn how to install the toolkit and add the toolkit to the Visual Studio/Visual Web Developer toolbox with the following videos and tutorials.
This release of the Ajax Control Toolkit includes important bug fixes and feature enhancements for the following controls:
- HtmlEditorExtender - Important security fixes have been made to the HtmlEditorExtender control. Because of changes in the Microsoft Anti-Cross Site Script Library, the sanitizer provider built with this library has been removed and replaced with a provider built with the HTML Agility Pack.
- ComboBox - This release includes fixes for issues 22930, 23140, 23142, 24440, 25295, 25469, 26686, 27148.
- UpdatePanelAnimation - This release includes a fix for issue 21310.
- Tabs - This release fixes an issue which could cause InvalidOperation exceptions.
- Seadragon - This release includes a fix for issue 26690.
This release of the Ajax Control Toolkit was brought to you by Superexpert Consulting
-- we build ASP.NET websites