The AJAX Control Toolkit is installed as a standard Visual Studio extension and appears in the Tools -> Extensions and Updates -> Installed list.
- OS (version/edition/bitness/service packs);
- All installed .NET Framework versions;
- All installed VS IDE instances (version/edition/bitness/service packs).
Make a screencast
- Whether you have changed the default Visual Studio and Documents Environment Variables.
Make a detailed screencast that illustrates the steps below and related results. For example, use the
tool for this purpose.
- Install the AjaxControlToolkit;
- Once the installation process is complete, save the installer's log files that have been just created:
- Run VS IDE via the "/log" flag (devenv.exe /log);
- Check if the "ASP.NET AJAX Control Toolkit" extension appears in the "Tools -> Extensions and Updates -> Installed" list;
- Create an ASP.NET WebForms project (TargetFramework = 4+), open an *.aspx WebForm/Page file, and check if the AjaxControlToolkit controls appear to the Toolbox. Save the
ActivityLog.xml log file:
%APPDATA%\Microsoft\VisualStudio\12.0\ActivityLog.xml (for VS2013)
- Unistall the AjaxControlToolkit and save the mentioned above installer's log files (with the other names):
Then, provide us with the captured screencast along with the requested details and listed log files.